Wednesday 12 October 2011

Wish List

Here is a list of potential work placement ideas so far...eek! It has changed a little from the one I originally submitted as especially after the lecture from Rui from Volt magazine and discovery of a few things...a few of my ideas changed. Overall, I got the ideas of where I am interested in working due to lectures through uni, magazines I am generally interested in, word of mouth from friends who have worked at places such as ASOS and The Guardian and also working through the company at Jack Wills.

  • Grazia Magazine
  • Volt Magazine
  • Premier Model Management
  • Jack Wills Marketing Department
  • Rui Faria Assistant
  • ASOS
  • The Guardian
  • Style Magazine
  • HUNGER Magazine
Hmmm...now for the applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment