Wednesday 16 November 2011

HUNGER

So today I came across and purchased the first issue of HUNGER magazine, RANKIN's new project! I actually picked up and purchased the magazine without even turning a page of the inside and didn't actually see that the editor-in-chief was RANKIN before sitting down in front of my computer just now and opening the first pages. Within an instant of looking at the magazine rack in WHSmith I knew what I would be going home with. Initially, I had gone in there looking for V magazine as nowhere in little tiny Epsom seems to have it...and neither did WHSmith, but from my loss, I gained this new and exciting delight. With a catchphrase of 'FOR THE CULTURALLY AND VISUALLY HUNGRY' it seems that this Launch Issue is the first of many more to come.


An article snippet on HUNGER magazine from The Independent.


No comments:

Post a Comment